From start-ups to established businesses, moving to cloud accounting isn’t just about bean counting anymore.
Cloud accounting. It’s gathering serious steam with Australian SMEs.
In this episode, Waddle’s Leigh Dunsford is joined by Noel Tiufino, Managing Director at MyAccounts to unearth the hidden benefits of moving online and the rapidly growing ecosystem of add-ons that can drive your business to becoming a fully integrated, automated growth machine.
Listen below to learn how you can move from offline to online and even between cloud accounting providers:
Subscribe to the Waddle Podcast on SoundCloud.
“If you want to make bookkeeping itself more efficient then, a lot of the offline models don’t have bank feed capability and (you need to) consider all the efficiencies that the add-on market brings with cloud accounting software”
Add-ons and mentions this podcast:
- Xero – Beautiful Accounting Software
- MYOB – Accounting software for people that love what they do
- QuickBooks Online – Simplify the business of life
- Invoice2Go – Don’t spend the weekend sending invoices
- Receipt Bank – Remove the hassle of receipts and invoices.
- MyAccounts – Let us look after your books
- SAP – Need more than accounting tools?
- Fathom – Better results, smarter reporting
- CrunchBoards – The all in on forecasting and reporting engine
- Spotlight Reporting – Putting the power of business intelligence at your fingertips
- Unleashed – Inventory management software
- Deputy – Employee scheduling and workforce mManagement software
Get involved with a Waddle Podcast
Want to be included for the next podcast? Email firstname.lastname@example.org