We spoke with Bernadine Geary, Director, Cashflow Finance at Fundamental Business Finance, who provided some insights to the...
Cloud Accounting – Moving Offline to Online: PodcastTeam Waddle
Cloud accounting. It’s gathering serious steam with Australian SMEs.
[inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”” suffix=”@getwaddle”]From start-ups to established businesses, moving to cloud accounting isn’t just about bean counting anymore.[/inlinetweet]
In this episode, Waddle’s Leigh Dunsford is joined by Noel Tiufino, Managing Director at MyAccounts to unearth the hidden benefits of moving online and the rapidly growing ecosystem of add-ons that can drive your business to becoming a fully integrated, automated growth machine.
Listen below to learn how you can move from offline to online and even between cloud accounting providers:
Subscribe to the Waddle Podcast on SoundCloud.
“If you want to make bookkeeping itself more efficient then, a lot of the offline models don’t have bank feed capability and (you need to) consider all the efficiencies that the add-on market brings with cloud accounting software”
Add-ons and mentions this podcast:
- Xero – Beautiful Accounting Software
- MYOB – Accounting software for people that love what they do
- QuickBooks Online – Simplify the business of life
- Invoice2Go – Don’t spend the weekend sending invoices
- Receipt Bank – Remove the hassle of receipts and invoices.
- MyAccounts – Let us look after your books
- SAP – Need more than accounting tools?
- Fathom – Better results, smarter reporting
- CrunchBoards – The all in on forecasting and reporting engine
- Spotlight Reporting – Putting the power of business intelligence at your fingertips
- Unleashed – Inventory management software
- Deputy – Employee scheduling and workforce mManagement software
Get involved with a Waddle Podcast
Want to be included for the next podcast? Email firstname.lastname@example.org