Got growing pains or gaps between meeting your payroll and customers paying you?
We know these can cripple your cash flow.
Instead of suffering through negative cash flow cycles, there’s a simple solution to ensure you can meet payroll commitments on demand.
SEE ALSO: Payroll and recruitment companies use payroll funding, here’s why
How Waddle helps agencies like yours
Whether your payroll is weekly, fortnightly or monthly, Waddle can tightly integrate with your accounting and payroll processes, providing on-demand working capital from capital locked in receivables.
Even if you outsource your payroll or manage it in-house, Waddle can embed itself seamlessly throughout your workflow.
How does the funding work?
Waddle establishes a line of credit based on your outstanding invoices of your choosing. Cutting-edge technology has enabled agencies to simply link their accounting software and dynamically build a line of credit from ongoing unpaid invoices to suit cash flow needs.
As customers pay invoices the credit line is replenished akin to a revolving line of credit or traditional bank overdraft. There’s no ongoing fees, lock-ins or hidden fees.
Simple pay-as-you go funding, enables healthy working capital with the ability to control costs.
How do you get started?
Waddle’s automated payroll funding solution simply requires a link up with Xero, MYOB or QuickBooks to establish the account. No paperwork or traditional application processes are needed.
Waddle payroll funding snapshot
- Revolving credit line with no complicated fee structures
- No minimum fees or break costs
- Cutting-edge application, just link your accounting software
- No property as security or other strict banking processes
- Direct access to decision makers – guaranteeing fast response times
- 24/7 online access to our cloud-based platform for easy access and transparent reporting
- Passes the “Sleep at night” test knowing you have unrestricted cash flow in place
Unlike other financiers, Waddle does not charge:
- Transfer fees
- Hidden fees
- Service fees
- Exit fees
- Credit check fees
- Renewal fees
- Overpayment charges
- Late payment charges
Don’t get held back by cash flow gaps. It’s time to modernise and take control of the way you manage your cash flow.