Supercharging productivity through cloud automation for SME’s & advisors
Whether you’re a one-person sole trader or mustering a team of staff, no doubt you’ve suffered the wrath of paper receipts that clog up your life and your bookkeeper or accountant’s efficiency when doing your books.
In this latest episode of the cloud accounting add-on series, Waddle’s Leigh Dunsford chats with Sophie Hossack, Country Manager from Receipt Bank about the evolution of receipts, supplier invoices and how cloud accounting has developed into a vast open plain of add-ons that deliver efficiency increases never before experienced by bookkeepers and accountants using “offline” accounting software.
Listen below or tweet this podcast!
Subscribe to the Waddle Podcast on SoundCloud
"We see on average one typical bookkeeper (in Australia) can service eight to twelve clients, on a cloud accounting product – one of our most successful client to bookkeeper ratios is a practice we work with in Holland, for every one bookkeeper, they service fifty-two clients, that’s really the tangible benefit of cloud bookkeeping"
Add-ons and mentions this podcast:
- MyAccounts – Let us look after your books
- Xero – Beautiful Accounting Software
- QuickBooks Online – Simplify the business of life
- Receipt Bank – Remove the hassle of receipts and invoices.
- Interactive Accounting – Xero Accounting Specialists
- Practice Ignition – Software to Grow Your Accounting Business
- Karbon – Online software for accountants
Watch the video:
Get involved in a Waddle Podcast
Want to be included for the next podcast? Tell us your story – Email firstname.lastname@example.org