[inlinetweet prefix="" tweeter="" suffix="@getwaddle"]From start-ups to established businesses, moving to cloud accounting isn’t just about bean counting anymore.[/inlinetweet]
In this episode, Waddle’s Leigh Dunsford is joined by Noel Tiufino, Managing Director at MyAccounts to unearth the hidden benefits of moving online and the rapidly growing ecosystem of add-ons that can drive your business to becoming a fully integrated, automated growth machine.
Listen below to learn how you can move from offline to online and even between cloud accounting providers:
Subscribe to the Waddle Podcast on SoundCloud.
"If you want to make bookkeeping itself more efficient then, a lot of the offline models don’t have bank feed capability and (you need to) consider all the efficiencies that the add-on market brings with cloud accounting software"
Add-ons and mentions this podcast:
- Xero - Beautiful Accounting Software
- MYOB - Accounting software for people that love what they do
- QuickBooks Online - Simplify the business of life
- Invoice2Go - Don't spend the weekend sending invoices
- Receipt Bank - Remove the hassle of receipts and invoices.
- MyAccounts - Let us look after your books
- SAP - Need more than accounting tools?
- Fathom - Better results, smarter reporting
- CrunchBoards - The all in on forecasting and reporting engine
- Spotlight Reporting - Putting the power of business intelligence at your fingertips
- Unleashed - Inventory management software
- Deputy - Employee scheduling and workforce mManagement software
Get involved with a Waddle Podcast
Want to be included for the next podcast? Email email@example.com